Monday, April 6, 2009

Crepevine

Anyone else thinking of the Marvin Gaye song? Crepevine is a wonderful restaurant with several locations in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area. Sweet and savory crepes, egg dishes, salads, sandwiches, pastas ... this is definitely a place you can go to for any meal! The food is fresh, tasty, and reasonably-priced. Great coffee too.

Sweet crepe with nutella, bananas, strawberries, and vanilla ice cream

Fettuccine alfredo with chicken and spinach

And yes, I had that sweet crepe as my dinner. Maybe next time I'll try something more substantial ... if my sweet tooth doesn't get the best of me.

Crepevine
624 Irving Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
www.crepevine.com

2 comments:

Cookie said...

We used to live around Fillmore and have been to the Crepevine there a few times. It's really a neat place that has a good selection of yummy food besides crepes! I also like the savory crepes in the shop inside of Japantown. Have you been?

Anonymous said...

@Cookie: Yes I like that Japantown crepe shop too! :)