Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kioku Sushi

I am usually slightly suspicious about Korean-run Japanese restaurants, but I have no complaints about the sushi at Kioku. The sashimi is fresh and sliced thickly -- a great value for the price. The rolls are creative and tasty. The waitresses are always friendly. That's enough to make it a regular spot for me. Enjoy the photos!

Love the color of that salmon

Tuna

Hamachi

Sakura roll (salmon and avocado roll topped with tuna)

Kioku Sushi
6180 Jarvis Avenue
Newark, CA 94560

3 comments:

Cookie said...

All that sushi looks so fresh and yummy! I've never had that roll before but it looks like heaven!

Cookie said...

All that sushi looks so fresh and yummy! I've never had that roll before but it looks like heaven!

GiGi said...

Oh man! That's by far my favorite meal EVER! What I would give to have some RIGHT NOW!.... Wait... I AM! ha ha ha!