Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brooklyn Diner

Brooklyn Diner definitely does breakfast right (or brunch, depending on what you want to call it).

I ordered the "60/30/10 Omelette", which was an omelette made from egg whites and Vermont cream cheese, topped with smoked salmon and accompanied with a bagel on the side. I'm still not sure what the numbers in the name referred to, but the dish was definitely tasty. I figured you couldn't go wrong with smoked salmon!

One of my friends ordered an omelette, which came with toast and their signature polenta (boiled cornmeal).

My uncle and my cousin ordered a simple breakfast with eggs, toast, polenta, and sausage.

Definitely a yummy way to start the day! And they have good coffee too!

Brooklyn Diner
212 W 57th Street (between Broadway and 7th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-1957

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a dark bagel.

Chubbypanda said...

Rawr! Panda want!

No cream cheese for me, though. Doctor says I've been a bad panda. =(

Anonymous said...

Where's the Terra review? I hope to see it here soon. =) Though I can understand how difficult it must be to put such an experience into words...

Melissa Good Taste said...

I have been reading your blog and love it!