Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tiramisu Cream Puffs!

Beard Papa's makes the best cream puffs, and their current flavor of the week is tiramisu. Since I love their cream puffs and tiramisu is my absolute favorite dessert, I have been indulging in these cream puffs since Sunday. A light, fluffy pastry full of cream with flavors of espresso, mascarpone cheese, and cocoa. Just heavenly.

Too bad it's only the flavor of the week...I'll be very sad at the end of this week. But hopefully they'll keep bringing it back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look great - i really must get over there one of these days.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you devoted an entire entry to a fleeting cream puff flavor of the week.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just thought I'd stop by and let you know about another favorite food blog of mine besides the one we talked about today, "I'm mad and I eat." Try Googling "Orangette". It's a fun blog, like yours!