Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Omelette Variation

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love omelettes. So I tried a new variation today using peas!

Pretty simple recipe. Just beat 3-4 eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and stir in the peas. Heat a frying pan and pour in the egg-and-pea mixture and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the mixture sets. It should turn a nice golden color. Cut and serve immediately. I like to sprinkle a little pepper on top for extra color and flavor.

I used canned peas because that's all I had, but frozen peas would add more color and freshly shelled peas would add more flavor. If you like mint, you could also add some chopped mint leaves to the egg mixture before frying - it'll be a refreshing and tasty breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.